Wednesday, May 12, 2010

THE SEGWAY

The first time that I knew what the segway is look likes .I think is very interesting technology. The segway is the innovation transport by Dean Kamer .It's work by the battery and control by the computer. The computer is program to move depend on the ability of human to keep their balance. It’s sound hard to control but maybe not .Because I never drive it before you could to try it yourself. In Thailand is not to see much. I think is suitable to use on the flat ground or the wild place and not be crowded much .May be this is why the Thailand not to be famous. But, I saw people drive it before like in the JJ market the security always drives it along the side roads. And the comedy movie named “Mall Cop". This movie you will see the leading actor drive the segway along the movie and he drive it very smooth. Lastly, I think the segway its looks very interesting and comfortable to use. You can drive it to go anywhere but not too long ways. And I think it safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment