Sunday, June 13, 2010

THE AUTISM

THE AUTISM




Autism is a brain disease. It’s about brain disorder. Who were be this disease are really have a poor skill to communicate with people. I’m ever had friend to be the Autism before that makes me to known about this disease for a little. My friend who was an Autism name is Pound. First time, I’m meeting him. He looks an ordinary people. I think he is a silence person. I’m seen him not really to talk or trying to take a relationship with other people. Then I came to present myself with him .Pound looks very shy and want to avoid talking with me. But, he also looks hasn’t anything wrong. After that, I’m gradually seen the problem of him. Pound usually to be alone or when we play games and he loses. He will doesn’t impress with the consequence and show the bad conduct. He talks with other people doesn’t clearly. In the classes pound doesn’t pay attention any subjects. He often draws the picture in the note books or fall down on desk. But, only subject he love. He will works like a professional .For pound , he is very good of computer .He studies it very fast .Lastly, no matter what he is still my lovely friend and I believe he able to do everything like ordinary people just every one open your mind and give a change with Autism people .














No comments:

Post a Comment