Saturday, June 5, 2010

CRIME SCENCE INVESTIGATIONCSI: Crime Scene Investigation is the American series. This series is about investigation to solve crime .I had already watched this series once time. The story is very excited and very fun. I'm remembering I didn't change channel after have an advertise break. This series show the process of investigation crime. The methods that you always see in this series, there are find the fingers prints, stain of blood or anything strange on the victim's death body. The second, they will send the death body to the laboratory to use the chemical investigation by the” Forensic science “. But, the one scene that I'm very likes .It's the scene to investigate the suspects and their like to create the story linking to the crime. All in all CSI not is the famous only in America but also Thailand on show in the AXN channel. And last one, this series show me an efficiency of the America investigation is very fantastic.


No comments:

Post a Comment